Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Finally. However...


Ok the graffiti on the "water pump" wall at Poplar and Stoddard was finally taken care of after nearly two months of it being tagged.  It will get tagged again, so my question is, who painted over it? Was it the cities abatement team or the business itself, or another nearby business?
I want to know who to call when it gets tagged again.  I called the "hotline" over a month ago and I believe it was finally painted over yesterday.  If anybody has any answers please inquire.

I know it is baby steps and it is a process to get graffiti taken care of, but why did this take so long? I know that city employees had to see this on a daily basis.  Why wouldn't they say something to the abatement team?  They just passed the buck so to say?

The graffiti shown here across the street on a residential fence has been there just as long.  Shouldn't somebody be knocking on their front door saying that it needs to be taken care of? How about a fine if it is not taken care of in a timely manner?  At the least a bucket of paint should be dropped off on their front porch.  Or give me the paint and I will get Uncle Tom to paint over it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally, it is all gone! For now.