Monday, June 16, 2008

This is what I am talking about...

So the other day, my kids along with a couple other kids were playing a baseball game in the horse shoe pits at Enslen Park (some type of game that they have devised up similar to what we did when we were kids). They came running home and said that a homeless guy was yelling at another and threatening him with a bowling pin inside the bathroom, "Where's my F*****G beer!?" They heard a banging sound inside the bathroom and were a bit alarmed. This could have been nothing. Maybe the guys were only screwing around and they meant no harm. But my boys did not hang around to find out as they were spooked by it. My boys were at the park using it for what it was intended to be used for. However, they were scared away by the "undesirables" residing there.

No comments: