Monday, September 17, 2012

A movement we need to recongnize...Hello?

So I posted on the Modesto International Architecture Festival Facebook site:


Liking the new paint on Suzuki's Garage. However, what about the rest of the property? Is that coming? Thanks for the support. http://hotelenslen.blogspot.com/2012/09/old-gas-station-gets-new-paint-scheme.html
Got a response from a David Burkett:

We are looking for the next Modesto Art Museum project and the building next door is an option… but we are also looking for suggestions. We hope to inspire adjacent property owners to spruce up their buildings and change the feel and image of Modesto one building at a time…

My response:

Sounds great. If you read my recent posting on my blog, Needham has been having a bit of revitalization. I would like to see it continue. You would get support of CANA to help expedite potential improvements. The revitalization of businesses on needham would only help in the push to be rid of the Modesto Inn.


Anybody else up for this? Twainhart Hill? Am I right?

No comments: