Saturday, August 6, 2011

Trying to enjoy a quiet morning on the porch

And then you have Monique and her dude friend fighting. Literally slapping each other, "f*****g b****, leave me alone you f*****g who**, get the f**k out of my way!!!!" All as loud as can be. So nice to just be able to enjoy a little cup of Jo while reading the paper (No SCAP in today's Bee) while we listen to the slapping of faces, F-Bombs, whore-Bombs at the park. Lets see what we got going on in the sports section today. Life in Modesto.

1 comment:

Darin said...

Then later in the day there were these three dudes, (I do not believe "regulars" that all of sudden just started booking after a guy and chased him all the way to Elk Park at Morris and Enslen. Not sure if there was a beatdown or not. I called the police. Later in the evening I finally had enough of Monique and her beau and called the police who responded and scooted them off as they had their third "brawl" of the day. Strange day yesterday.