Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Disgusting!

So I started my adult kickball league tonight (Sunday) at Enslen Park. I have recently written how things have somewhat quieted down at Enslen Park, but not tonight! EVERY homeless person and vagrant seemed to be at Enslen Park tonight. It was frinkin' embarrassing! The cops were called (by someone) because a group (Monique and her band of idiots) almost got into a fight. None of this was too close to where we were playing, but it was appalling. By the end of the night one dude was so sh**faced he was falling over and cussing up a storm on his way to Graceada. The city gave us some paint (Thank you Julie) so we could paint the womens restroom and clean it up a bit as we had flowers, candles, and shower curtains to hide the stalls and give privacy, and my female customers appreciated it. I also had my brother-in-law stand "guard" with a Happy Hour Kickball t-shirt as security for the ladies. It is a shame all this has to be done in one of our "crown jewels" of a park in Modesto. It is a damn shame I cannot have an event such as this activity or even Concert In the Park without some incident happening from the vagrancy.

No comments: