Saturday, December 31, 2011

Even more frustrating



So I personally saw two teenage punks marking up one of these picnic benches at Enslen Park.  I saw them with the markers.  I called "authorities" as I followed these clowns in my car as they crossed the canal at the Dog Park, and then down Enslen to Fairmont until they eventually wandered to McHenry.  Because of "miscommunications" between dispatch the authorities never came.  I was assured that there were "errors" made, and it will be a learning experience.  Nonetheless, it was very frustrating as I had them!  I have asked "Uncle Tom" to paint over all the picnic tables with our paint, but he informed me that it should be just washed off as these tables have that seal on it.  So, not sure if the city will take care of this, or we should just paint them? Any ideas on this?

No comments: