Monday, July 11, 2011

How about some good news!


So, my Happy Hour Kickball has been a success as we transform Enslen Park into "Beach Night", and "Retro Night" every Sunday evening. As my players dodge the vagrancy at Enslen Park, they find time to enjoy their youth in this adult kickball league! Julie Hannon asked for "Events" at the park as to keep vibrant activities at our parks, and I am doing my part. Thanks to her, we have received paint to paint the restrooms and the stands (which is next) to help "beautify" this park as best as possible. I have even seen some police presence as they drive up on the park to ensure things are in store. (There were issues the first week as a fight nearly developed by the regular vagrants). So come out and enjoy some kickball. It is hilarious! Not the fights, the kickball.

No comments: